Friday, April 1, 2011

QR Code Quest: a Library Scavenger Hunt | The Daring Librarian

QR Code Quest: a Library Scavenger Hunt


I remixed this awesome scavenger hunt originally created by Joyce Valenza and added a QR Code Twist!
I re-worked some of the questions for a lesson with my adorable ESOL kids (we have 35 right now in our school - one cute be-freckled girl just came yesterday & speaks no English at all but she LOVED scanning the codes when I handed her my Droid Fascinate!) The rest of the kids have varying degrees of English proficiency and will benefit from a few visual clues. So the scavenger hunt questions are intentionally simply & clearly worded combined with pics I created as QR Code Hints.

Great way to learn about books and also the different areas of the library!

No comments:

Post a Comment