Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Vacation in Paradise ... Day 3 and Day 4

Day 3 was a very restful day. We spent the day beside the pool, enjoying the sun, food, and friends. I love spending time just relaxing! 

Day 4 we went on a catamaran along with some people who were going diving or snorkeling. As we were pulling out of the harbor, a pod of dolphins were off to the side. They immediately came over to the boat and started swimming all around the boat. It was awesome! Those dolphins (spinner dolphins) were right at the front of the boat. One of my friends got some pictures of them and I am waiting on copies. I can't wait!  I did go into the ocean from the boat for a little bit. The water was cold at first (it is the Pacific Ocean after all!), but was not freezing like it has been in the past. The water was so clear, that I could look down and see fish. 

Image from: Large, Molly. spinner_dolphins.jpg. January 18, 2009. Pics4Learning. 4 May 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment